via Simon Terry
Prior to 1970, Dee Hock, the founder of Visa, and a team of researchers reached laid out the following principles for Visa and the success of future organizations:
- It must be equitably owned by all participants.
- Power and function must be distributive to the maximum degree.
- Governance must be distributive.
- It must be infinitely malleable yet extremely durable.
- It must embrace diversity and change.
As recorded in Holonomics
I like repetition (at side of the road, Montana)
Social learning map from Anne Marie McEwan